The mission of the Solar Living Institute is to promote sustainable living through inspirational environmental education.
Add to your job and life skills with Solar Technology, Sustainable Living and Green Career workshops.
Our organizational values include the following:
* Empowerment — to create a space where people can be transformational, motivational, inspiring, and outspoken
* Cognizance — to be knowledgeable about what we do, and to do it consciously
* Quality — to act professionally in all we do and to be responsive to the needs of our customers and coworkers
* Integrity — to be honest and consistent in all of our interactions, to be aware of the impact of our actions, and to always behave in an exemplary manner
* Compassion — to be nurturing, accepting, generous, and kind in all of our interactions and to always come from a place of abundance
* Passion — to be persistent and driven in pursuit of our goals
* Equity — to follow democratic principles, to strive for balance, to work in a sustainable way, and to be conscious of the work we do and the way we do it
* Joyfulness — to always remember to have fun in whatever we are doing
What the Result Will Be
We can provide certificates for any of our workshops, upon request, signed by our Workshop Director and include your training time.
As of 2/19/09, our PV200 and PV300 are accredited training programs through the Institute for Sustainable Power Quality. The PV200 course prepares you to take the NABCEP Entry Level Exam, and the PV300 course prepares you to take the NABCEP Installer Certification test and become NABCEP certified.
For More Information, Contact:
Solar Living Institute
13771 S. Highway 101, P. O. Box 836, Hopland, CA 94559